Located at 1415 Engracia Ave, the Annex is just at the other end of the block with the church. It has a hall and three meeting rooms.
Baptism Classes take place in the Papal Room in the back.
The Gift Shop
The Gift Shop is in the basement under the Annex. The entrance is actually facing El Dorado Street.
It is open Saturdays and Sundays from 10 AM to 2 PM. It is closed on major holy days and holidays, such as Christmas and New Year.
The Gift Shop is also a bargain place for used and donated items.
Located at 1421 Cota Ave, the Convent is across the small triangle neighborhood park from the church.
The Eucharistic Franciscan Missionary Sisters devote themselves to eucharistic adoration and social and educational services.
They can be reached at 310.328.6725.